What You’ll be Doing
- Operate a variety of material handling equipment (sit-down or stand-up stackers, pallet jacks, two-wheel and four-wheel dollies, walkie rider, etc.).
- Operate packaging/wrapping equipment.
- Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Adhere to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
- Inspect all materials as they are picked and delivered; including package, wrap, weigh, and stage completed product.
- Unload and load delivery trucks ensuring proper movement of materials throughout fabrication work cells.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovation.
- Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
- Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
- Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning support of floor and equipment
What You Bring to the Table
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of one year warehouse/material handler experience.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
- Requires frequent standing and bending. Must be able to regularly lift up-to 50-pounds.
- Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions.
- Ability to use good judgment and problem-solving skills to make informed decisions.
- Holds a valid motor vehicle operator’s license or a commercial license.
- Other certifications or registration as required by Local/State Jurisdiction
- Participates in training as required