Achieve new sales penetration and growth and develop business for national and regionally-based Prepared Foods Processors ("assigned customers") in a specific geography. Build collaborative relationships across multiple functions in customer organizations in order to ensure attainment of MealPro's value proposition of being a trusted partner in the areas of delivering value, innovation and sustainability.
- Sell to large and smaller retailers. This includes conducting presentations, managing communications and order coordination
- Collaborate with the Legal team to administer contracts for licensing and utilizing partner’s content
- Carry personal quota through B2B partnerships ($1MM / year)
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop, specifically with Product and Operations teams
- Help foster a culture of customer centricity by aligning with marketing, web development, and executive teams to drive initiatives centered on our customer’s success
- Significant experience in the food packaging, food manufacturing or similar industry
- Strong SaaS background or experience with B2C subscription model