MealPro is a family operated, fast growing food delivery startup based in Citrus Heights, CA. We are a small team of motivated individuals working in a fast paced environment and we each wear multiple hats per daily needs. In this role you have the opportunity to join a growing company that offers you lots of room for professional growth. In this newly created position we are combining some essential duties to create one new full-time position. You will work Monday - Thursday from 12pm - 8:00pm at our Citrus Heights Campus.
- Maintain the venue, and grounds in tip-top shape.
- Drive commercial van to pick up/drop off ingredients or supplies.
- Receive inbound deliveries and prepare outbound packages.
Sample Daily Tasks
- Cleans all areas of the facility. For example: floors, windows, parking lot, restrooms, trash receptacles, removes debris and litter from assigned locations while following company procedures, guidelines, and methods, and utilizing approved chemicals, supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Performs minor maintenance to the facility (Paint, light bulb replacements...).
- Reports graffiti, illegal dumping, suspicious activity, and unsafe conditions promptly.
- Reports and disposes of human and/or animal excrement.
Custodian Daily Tasks (2 hrs )
- Physically prepares and ships outbound customer orders within the distribution/ warehouse environment. Verifies product accuracy and count prior to finalization.
- Assembles cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers, and inserts items using spacers, fillers and protective padding.
- Prepares and affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure they meet specifications.
- Operates and maintains lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping platform to storage or work area.
- Unloads trucks, vehicles and other storage containers onto dock or staging area.
Shipping and Receiving Tasks (6 hrs )
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport food to customers.
- Drives to vendors to pick up ingredients or supplies.
Driver Tasks (3 routes per week )
- Ability to drive commercial vans. Clean driving record for 5 years (Copy of your MVR).
- Class B driver's license preferred but not requirred
- Ability lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 55 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of tools and equipment used in ground and facility maintenance environments.
- Basic analytical and computer skills (Use of mobile devices Ex: Tablets and Cell Phone).
- Ability to package orders securely and with attention to detail.
- Free meals
- 3 paid vacation/sick days per year
- $16 per hour + incentive per package delivered
- Monday - Thursday from 12pm - 8pm