MealPro is looking for a food and nutrition expert who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living. As dietitian you will work with customers to create custom meal plans altering the customer's nutrition based upon their medical condition, lifestyle, fitness goal and other individual needs. You will also work with our culinary team to optimize the a-la-carte meals and develop meal plans with optimal nutrition for different needs. You will:
- Consult with members regarding their nutrition/fitness goals and instruct them on how to properly diet.
- Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of recipes, writes informative nutrition pieces for social or web use.
- Provide exceptional customer service and do your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed.
- Develop safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training/nutrition programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their diet plan and remain motivated to attain their personal nutrition goals.
- Educate members on current health and nutrition issues and trends.
- Conduct diet consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening, medical history, lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal training programs.
- Refer members to appropriate meal plan based on needs.
- Fulfill member service requirements such as fitness/health/nutrition assessments, meal plan development.
- Recommend ingredients with better nutrition profile to help customer achieve their nutrition goals
- Promote and sell nutrition and meal programs and services.
- Completes all administrative requirements associated with each clients nutrition plan.
- Remain current on certifications and new trends in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Nutrition or related field
- Current Registered Dietitian status from the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Current AHA BLS/CPR certification
- Minimum of two (2) years prior subspecialty experience in medical nutrition therapy
- Preferred: Master's degree in Nutrition or related field