MealPro is an eCommerce workout meal delivery service. The Chef's at our meal prep company partnered with professional athletes to create an evolving menu of meals tailored to fit a variety of workout meal plans that encompass different flavors, appetites and seasonal varieties. Beautifully designed, our fitness meal delivery service blends 21st century technology, expert nutritionist advice and traditional artisan culinary techniques to make eating healthy easy.
- Takes over the ownership of the kitchen.
- Has a passion for food and is able to teach and mentor staff.
- Hires, trains, and supervises the daily conduct of the kitchen personnel.
- Ensures that proper uniform standard is followed by all culinary personnel.
- Ensures that all hiring and training standards are met and documented.
- Adheres to all health department, OSHA and ADA regulations.
- Supervises, trains and maintains daily reporting of time and temperature and accurate labeling, dating and rotating of all food products.
- Conducts weekly meetings, and ensures that regular trainings are occurring.
- Reports any injury, accident and/or foodborne illness incident for customers and/or staff accurately and in a timely manner to the Director of Operations
- Develops daily and weekly cleaning checklists for kitchen staff and oversees their accomplishment.
- Trains kitchen personnel in safe operating procedures of all equipment, utensils and machinery.
- Establishes maintenance schedules in conjunction with manufacturer’s instructions for all equipment.
- Provides safety training in lifting, carrying, hazardous material control, chemical control, first aid and CPR.
- Attends monthly safety meetings and participates in safety inspections
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours
- 5 years as sous chef plus 3 years in a similar position in a like volume and quality food service establishment
- A culinary degree or equivalent experience
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) training
- ServSafe certified
- Valid driver's license - minimum of Class C