Project Manager - Blog
What You’ll be Doing
- Spearhead the execution and strategy in scaling a sustainable influencer marketing program
- Coordinate and lead efforts w/cross-functional business partners
- Identify, evaluate and execute partnerships with blog contributors to generate high quality content
- Track and analyze the performance of social influencer and marketing campaigns
- Compile deliverables post-campaign with results recap and summary
- Talent and influencer outreach, engagement and management
- Explore new territories of marketing through editorial content.
- Prioritize your work and communicate priorities to all stakeholders.
- Build an efficient and automated local partners program
- Represent MealPro in external meetings
What You Bring to the Table
- You should have strong, existing relationships with influencers and thought leaders, and always be looking to build new influencer relationships.
- A typical day might involve talking to influencers about opportunities for their blog, working on influencer lists for new initiatives, and crafting compelling pitches.
- Guide and own the execution of influencer campaigns.
- Contacting and building relationships with influencers.
- Developing content ideas. Writing and curating content.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing managers for content creation.
- Track measurement important metrics and communicate results by producing reports that contain valuable insight.
- Develop recommendations to further expand influencer campaigns.
- Ability to edit work from other writers