How To Get A Six-Pack Fast
How to get a six-pack fast? A flat stomach with some six-pack abs showing is not just impressive on the beach (although it’s certainly that) but a sign of a strong, functional body. Getting six-pack abs is a combination of core exercises, lower ab exercises, upper ab exercises, ab machines and proper fitness nutrition. Oh, and in case you haven’t heard, crunches and sit ups are overrated. The best way to build the six-pack abs of your dreams is almost never to do rep after laborious sit up rep.
Follow the guide below for how to get a six pack in a month. This is the ultimate ab exercise guide to getting a six-pack, we’ll share five workout principles to follow if you want a strong core, we’ll give you a training plan that replaces sit-ups with spine-healthy core exercises, a seven-day meal plan to help fuel your efforts, and tips to help keep your metabolism firing on all cylinders, to burn belly fat.
5 Principles on How to Get a Six-Pack Fast
1. Train abs with “negative reps”
The best core exercises happen you are resisting movement, preventing you falling over when the train brakes. Modern core exercises focus on “negative” movements.
2. Do whole core exercises
Ab exercises aren’t everything. Performing lower ab workouts, working your obliques, transverse abdominals and lower back will prevent imbalances, will make you less injury prone and, as a side bonus, will let you lift bigger.
3. Perform flat stomach exercises while standing up
Real-life exertion rarely happens when you’re lying down, so the majority of moves in this plan don’t either. You’ll get used to using your core from all angles.
4. Eat better, not less
When it comes to food, calories are less important than quality. Turn off your weigh gain hormones with a quality diet plan and invest some time in purveying quality ingredients with food that is as close to it’s natural state as possible. Portion your meals according to your activity level, you can use a simple calorie calculator when deciding how to portion your meals. Meal prepping for abs can be time-consuming and costly. You can always turn to fitness meal prep companies for help or invest some time in grocery shopping, some money in quality ingredients and meal prep containers for the week. Oh & be careful to avoid these common post-workout cravings.
5. Reduce Stress to lose belly fat
The stress hormone cortisol causes you to store belly fat, so too much means you’ll never have a flat stomach and will never see your abdomen no matter however hard you train. To turn off your weight gain hormones get proper rest and try to eliminate stress so you can see faster results in your belly fat reduction.
Six Pack Training Plan
How should you train your abs? Easy: tackle one plane of motion a day. Add these mini core workouts to your existing routine, or do them separately. While your rectus abdominal is really one, long muscle, there are things you can do the make the lower abs pop and show that Vline:
Lower ab workouts
- Hip Crossover: Lay on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Extend arms laterally with palms flat on the floor. Contract core and raise knees up to form a 90° angle so shins are parallel to the floor. Feet should press together. Rotate torso so knees fall to the right. Pause slightly above the floor and return to start. Repeat. Do 30 seconds each side. To increase muscle activation, face palms towards the sky. Type: Flat stomach exercises
- Pause and holds: Place your body in the same position as with hip crossovers. Place your palms just above the knees with elbows fully extended. Contract core and press palms as hard as possible into thighs, while driving knees against hands. If performed correctly, your knee will remain in the same position. Having proper form will help you in how to get a six-pack fast. Type: Core Strengthening Exercises
- Helicopters: Remain in the same position as above, but instead of knees bent, extend legs with heels aimed at the ceiling. Torso and legs will form a 90° angle. Flex toes toward the face and begin tracing clockwise circles with your heels. Keep back flat against the floor. After 30 seconds, perform the same exercise tracing a counter-clockwise circle. Type: Oblique exercises
Lower Ab Exercises
- Elevator-ups: Start in pushup position and contract core. Drive right knee up until it unites with the right elbow. Keep your right toe pointed. Slowly lower knee down the forearm until it reaches the wrist. Knee will remain against the forearm throughout the entire exercise. Return to pushup position. Repeat. Perform on the other side. To ensure proper form, keep an imaginary line from your shoulders to your heel – this piece of advice is one of the secrets in how to get a six-pack fast. Type: Core strengthening exercises
- Planks : Start in push-up position. Brace core and reach out with your right hand as far as possible in front of your shoulder. Place hand back on the ground and do the same movement with your left hand. Quickly alternate hands. Aim to form a straight line from your shoulders to hips. Type: Flat Stomach Exercise
- Knee thrusters: Start in a pushup position and contract core. Quickly drive your right knee up toward your navel, while simultaneously reaching your left hand toward your navel, and tap top of your knee. Return to start. Alternate sides. Perform as quickly as possible. Type: Oblique exercises
Core Strengthening Exercises
- Toe ups: Start in a pushup position and contract core. Do the same motion as a knee thruster, but touch hand to your toe instead of the top of your knee. Alternate sides. Perform as quickly as possible. Jay says: Avoid having your hips raise upward too far of being parallel to the floor. This will cause unwanted stress on your lower back and posterior shoulders. Type: Flat Stomach Exercises
- Twisters: Start in push-up position with both hands placed on top of a medicine ball. Your chest should be directly over the ball. Contract core and walk out the right foot to the right. Quickly follow with your left foot, placing it beside the right. Continue until body rotates 180°. Pause. Reverse direction with left leg leading the walk, Repeat. Use a hard-air based medicine ball. This will allow your easier rotation on the floor. Type: Core strengthening exercises
- Platinum lifts: In a seated position, extend legs as wide as possible, with hands placed between legs and palms resting on the floor. Keep back flat and chin parallel to the floor. Contract core. Extend arms laterally with palms facing out. Raise left leg and touch toe with the right hand. Alternate sides. Type: Core Strengthening Exercises
- Draw-ins: Begin in a side plank position with hips off the floor and right forearm pressed into the floor. Extend your left arm overhead with palm facing forward. Contract core. In one quick motion, simultaneously drive your left knee up toward your navel as your left elbow will punch downward. The two will unite at mid-line of the body. Return to start. Repeat. Do for 30 seconds and switch sides. Type: Oblique Exercise
Ab Machine Exercises
- Ab Crunch Bench Exercise: Lay with your back on the bench and your hands grasping the handles. Contract your abdomen and rise slowly with your torso rising up towards your knees. Hold at the top and slowly return to starting position.This machine is a great help to get a six-pack fast! Type: Ab machine
- Sit Up Bench Exercise: While laying on your back on a bench with your knees secure, clasp your hands behind your head. Slowly lift your spine off the bench one at a time as you sit up. Make sure not to strain your neck while doing this. When you get to the point where you are sitting vertically, slowly lower back down to the bench again. Type: Ab machine
- Ab Wheel Exercise: “wheel your way” to six-pack ups and lose belly fat with the v roll-outs. Begin by kneeling and grasping the handles of your roller. Keeping your arms extended, roll our slowly to your right at about a 45-degree angle, then return to starting position. Repeat on alternating sides. Type: Ab machine
How to Get a Six Pack Fast Exercise Summary
Now that you have learned about different ab exercises and about how to get a six-pack fast you can aim for 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps for each exercise. You can build core strengthening exercises into your routine every day. Your core should be tight all the time, and you should maintain good tempo on your reps maintaining an inhaling and exhaling breathing pattern. Also, for the core exercises, you do aim for 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps. Once you can do 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps with that weight progress to heavier weight. Read on to see how you customize your ab approach to your unique body types:
How to get a six pack fast for women
It is unnatural for most women to have six-pack abs while maintaining a healthy relationship with food and exercise. This is because women generally need a body fat percentage of at least 20 percent in order to remain fertile and have regular menstrual cycles. Yes, there are some exceptions to this. Some women have a more muscular build or a naturally low body-fat level that allows for their abdominal muscles to be visible. You just have to find your fit.
How to get a six pack fast for men
Men can go to as low as 6 percent body fat and still remain in the “healthy” category. Keep in mind that all people have a set of “washboard abs”. It’s just that most of them are hidden beneath a layer of fat.” The only way to get the chiseled abs and that quick six-pack is to lower your overall body fat through a healthy diet in conjunction with core exercises.