How To Blast Away Belly Fat Quickly
So how do you blast away belly fat quickly? It’s more than a fashion crisis — research suggests that adding belly fat poses an immediate threat to people’s health, happiness, and even financial future. The good news is you can start blasting both types of fat today with these 5 healthy habits.
5 Ways to Blast Away Belly Fat Quickly
1. Ditch Diet Soda. How bad can your zero calories Diet Coke be for your belly? Pretty bad, researchers say. A study in the journal Diabetes Pro found that people who drank two or more diet sodas a day had waist-size increases that were six times greater than non-drinkers. Diet drinks are loaded with deceptively sweet artificial sweeteners, which, researchers say, trick the metabolism into thinking sugar is on its way, spike insulin levels, and shift the body from a fat-burning to a fat-storing state.
2. Include Nuts. Not to be confused with Saturated fats, unsaturated fat can help reduce abdominal fat researchers say in a study published in the journal Diabetes. Saturated fats, like the kind you’ll find in baked goods and red meat, “turn on” certain genes that increase the storage of fat in the belly, researchers say. Polyunsaturated fats on the other hand, activate genes that reduce fat storage and improve insulin metabolism. At about 13 grams per one ounce serving, walnuts are one of the best dietary sources.
3. Do Aerobic Exercises. A study published in the Journal of Obesity found people who performed aerobic exercise—45 minutes of continuous moderate cycling three days a week—lost nearly 3 percent of their abdominal fat over a 3-month period.
4. Make Room For Musical Fruit. There are diet pills on the market that actually work. They’re called beans. Researchers suggest beans, as they’re particularly rich in soluble fiber, can lessen the accumulation of abdominal fat deposits. A study by researchers at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center found that for every 10-gram increase in soluble fiber eaten per day, visceral fat reduced by 3.7 percent over five years. Fill up, without filling out, with just 1/2 a cup of beans. If the musical fruits tend to leave you bloated, stick to canned varieties that have soaked long enough to break down much of the gas-causing oligosaccharides.
5. Go Whole Grain. It’s not carbs, per se, that lead to belly fat; but the type, researchers say. In fact, whole grains are a dietary staple of people with the littlest middles. A Tufts University study found that participants who ate three or more servings of whole grains per day (oats, quinoa, brown rice, wheat) had 10% less belly fat than people who ate the same amount of calories from refined carbs (white stuff: bread, rice, pasta). Further research is required to figure out exactly why this is the case, but the hypothesis is it has to do with the high fiber and slow-burn properties of whole grains. These are the 5 ways that you can blast away belly fat quickly. When it comes to diet, being unrefined is a good thing!
How to Measure Belly Fat Loss? In order to say motivated in your quest for belly fat loss you need a way to track your progress. A great way to do this is to utilize some fitness calculations to calculate your body fat percentage. You can calculate belly fat at home or you can approximate with your BMI score.